Friday 21 April 2017

New releases 21/04/2017

The Vlka Fenryka Contemptor is now up for pre-order



A pelt-clad, stomping hulk of a machine, the Space Wolves Legion Contemptor Dreadnought is an Elite choice for a Space Wolves Legion army. Covered in Space Wolves iconography, with sculpted wolf’s heads, runes and jewels adorning its frame. There are two pairs of feet supplied – one pair straight, the other bent, meaning you can post this model either standing up straight or striding forward dynamically.

This model looks great. I am especially fond of the Void Wolf and knotwork iconography. 

Drake Seta


4 comments:

  1. Must resist urge... Bank account screaming... Will power failing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will power give in to the temptation ......hahahaaha cause I have none.....
    I think my bank account hates me .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely dreadnought. Think I'll be picking up 2 for my 6th Legion

    ReplyDelete
  4. This contemptor looks beautyfur!

    ReplyDelete