Saturday 9 December 2017

Mulieres Mortis: first four gangers

Hi all

So I have finished my first four gangers for my house Escher gang Mulieres Mortis. I have chosen to do them all in day of the dead make up, red armour plates (Gal Vorbak red > Word Bearer Red > Angron Red Clear), gold trim, zebra skin animal hides and very colourful hair. 






Teri Vinci



Kessi "Sooty" Luniesca




Calli "The Artist" Singella




Rikku "Fugg off" Hoopell



The names of the girls will be explained with some narrative I want to write in time. They are getting some character now which is cool. 

Thanks for reading. 

Drake Seta

9 comments:

  1. Great paintjob! Really cool make up for this ladies.

    BTW, those wanted posters with pictures of the Rogue Trader rulebook!! Is it from the inside of the necromunda box?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, that's the training scenario room you can use the box for.

      Delete
    2. Yep as Qlippot says. It’s Trish on the left and Jervis on the right.

      Delete
  2. Okay, that Mexican-themed warpaint is just aces. Really characterful, and very impressive freehanding.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking good. I'm gradually batch painting my first 12. Got the skin tones, vests, and gang colour on, and I'm starting in on some of the hair and metallic details.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! Have you got a gang name yet? Any theme?

      Delete
    2. The Violet Hellcats. Violet and Violent. I'm going to try to do face paint/tattoos like the designs the Sakaarans have in Thor: Ragnarok.

      There were also a couple of head/body combos that reminded me of characters from other things, so I'm doing one up as a tribute to Storm from the X-Men, and another for Tracer from Overwatch. But not going too over the top with it. They'll still mostly be in the purple and yellow gang colours.

      Delete
  4. Awesome as always.

    I have a question Bunnies!!! How many of you are left? Just wondering

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Currently our stock is 10. Due to work commitments and other life events our regular contributor count is at 6. 2018 is our year though. Count on it.

      Delete