Wednesday 6 December 2017

Necromunda barricades finished

Hi all. 

Managed to finish my first 9 barricades for Necromunda. I have made a deal with Kaelo, whereby I give him 5 of these painted in exchange for 5 unpainted ones and him painting my loot crates. The reason behind this was the want to do some different styles of barricades to break up the battlefield look. So the idea is to do some of different colours (as if they were pieces of painted metal slabs/doors etc). I then want to put some gang graffiti on them to make them look very underhivey. 





I then decided to knock out the priority marker in the same scheme. 



I am pleased with the results, especially as it was so easy to do. 

Even found time to do the tickle monster. 

Drake Seta

2 comments:

  1. The Monster's Lair token was such a great touch. I'm waiting for the primer to cure on it, looking forward to getting to work there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The rust looks good but i think there are missing some bright fresh scratches on the barricades.

    ReplyDelete